10 Ways To Profit In An Uncertain Economy!
10. Always be searching for new suppliers for your business supplies, services, and equipment. Look for suppliers with lower prices and better quality.
9. Try to negotiate a lower price for business supplies, services or equipment. Don’t be afraid to try, you’ll be surprised how many businesses give in.
8. Buy used business equipment and supplies. You can find used items at garage sales, yard sales, used stores, classified ads, message boards, etc.
7. Create a list of business supplies or equipment you’ll need in the future. Purchase the supplies only when they go on sale.
6. Find lower prices on supplies and equipment at online auctions. Before you go and pay retail for
these items, try bidding on them first.
5. Instead of buying business equipment, you could borrow the equipment from someone else or rent the equipment from a “rent-all” store.
4. Visit the thousands of freebie sites on the internet before buying your business supplies. You can find free software, graphics, backgrounds, etc.
3. Save profits by getting your business supplies in bulk quantities. You could get a membership through a wholesale club.
2. Try networking with other businesses. You could trade leads or mailing lists. This’ll cut down on your marketing and advertising costs.
1. Barter goods and services with other businesses. You should try to trade for something before you buy it. Barter deals require little or no money.
image credited: yesstyle